Please read the following paper submission guidelines before submitting your papers:
- Each paper should not reveal author's identities (double-blind review process).
- Papers will be checked for plagiarism. The Program Committee reserves the right to desk-reject a paper if it contains elements that are suspected to be plagiarized.
- Submissions should be original and not currently under review at another venue.
- Each paper is limited to 8 pages, including figures, tables, and references. A maximum of two extra pages per paper is allowed (i.e, up to 10 pages), at an additional charge of 100 € per extra page.
- All papers must be submitted through the IEEE WCCI 2022 online submission system. For special session papers, please select the respective special session title under the list of research topics in the submission system.
- In order for your papers to be included in the congress program and in the proceedings, final accepted papers must be submitted, and the corresponding registration fees must be paid by May 23, 2022 (11:59 PM Anywhere on Earth).
- IEEE WCCI 2022 will present the Best Overall Paper Awards and the Best Student Paper Awards to recognize outstanding papers published in each of the three conference proceedings (IJCNN 2022, FUZZ-IEEE 2022, IEEE CEC 2022). The awards will be judged by an Awards Committee and the recipient of each award will be given a certificate of the award and a cash prize.
- It is the policy of WCCI 2022 that new authors cannot be added at the time of submitting final camera ready papers. Please ensure that you are following this guideline to avoid any issues with publication.
If you encounter any problems with the submission of your papers, please contact the conference submission chair.
Paper submission system
WCCI 2022 adopts Microsoft CMT as submission system, available ath the following link: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/IEEEWCCI2022/
You can find detailed instructions on how to submit your paper here.
LaTeX and Word Templates
To help ensure correct formatting, please use the IEEE style files for conference proceedings as a template for your submission. These include LaTeX and Word style files.
Violations of any paper specification may result in rejection of your paper.
Manuscript Style Information
- Only papers in PDF format will be accepted.
- Paper Size: A4 (210mm x 297mm).
- Paper Length: Each paper should have 6 to MAXIMUM 8 pages, including figures, tables and references. A maximum of two extra pages per paper is allowed (i. e., up to 10 pages), at an additional charge of 100 € per extra page.
- Paper Formatting: double column, single spaced, #10 point Times Roman font. Please make sure to use the official IEEE style files provided above.
- No page numbers please. We will insert the page numbers for you.
Note: Violations of any of the above specifications may result in rejection of your paper.